Saturday, November 10, 2007

Ploughing this barren for the first time.

It has been almost one year when I came to know about this idea of Blogging. I found it quite interesting but always thought how is it different from professional writting. Gradually, when I came across several blogs, I decided that I should also have some space on this blogsosphere where I can share some of my thoughts, which mostly die unexpressed, with this world. That is how it all started.

But here again I face a big dillema. Do a person like me who has limited skills and talent in creative writting should go for blogging? Does not it degrade the quality of this art? But I think, each one of us is unique in our view. We have every right to make world familiar with it. Therefore I have named it "Why I claim I am different from you all"

Then, which topic I should start blogging with? I would think and decide....

No comments: